nce : Rv Ta
Electric Water Heater Maintenance
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- alimony: court-ordered support paid by one spouse to another after they are separated
- The provision of financial support for a person's living expenses, or the support so provided
- The process of maintaining or preserving someone or something, or the state of being maintained
- care: activity involved in maintaining something in good working order; "he wrote the manual on car care"
- The process of keeping something in good condition
- (of a situation) exceptionally tense; "an atmosphere electric with suspicion"
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity; "electric current"; "electric wiring"; "electrical appliances"; "an electrical storm"
TIGER Microcomputer-Controlled Water Heater Pot - Selling for RMB500
- 2.2 Litres
- 3 phase temperature maintenance
- Timer may be set so water boils after 6-hours-helps save on power bills
- Dechlorinate mode for reducing chlorine and musty odor
- soft-touch electric dispensing system
Related topics: most economical portable heater water heater leaking at top room heater best aquarium heaters advantages of solar water heaters halogen heater parts wiring electric water heater enclosure space heater instant propane water heater portable propane space heater
- (月) 17:49:00|
- Category: None